ABOUT 3 HEALTHY CHICKS          FAQ          HEALTHY CHICK CLUB          LINK LOVE          ADVERTISE           EVENTS          LITTLE DETAILS         

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Eating On the Road

So I've been reading Green Fork: Good Food Feed blog for quite some time. I love it. I almost always read blogs from either my blogger dashboard or my google feed. Very rarely to I venture over to the blog's home page. Today I did. Oh man was that a great twist of fate or what?!!

I found out that Green Fork has this amazing tool....The Eat Well Guide: Travel Map. It's like mapquest for local, sustainable, organic foods. You can even narrow down the results by restaurants, bakers, CSAs, Farm Stands, Butchers, Caterers, etc. I knew they had regular city and state guides, but I had no idea they had travel guides. I will never have to worry about road trips again. Horray!!

So awesome. I just had to share! :)

Keep it Fresh!
~Terra

1 comment:

  1. wow that map sounds amazing! I never knew about this before -thanks!

    ReplyDelete